Questions on changing rooms

footballmomof4

My extended family is booked on the Golden in Feb. We have about 10 cabins but when my sister booked the cabins with the princess agent he put my nephew's family in our cabin and us in his. The problem is that they need the four beds and we have a cabin with 3 in it. They now say to switch we have to cancel the reservation. Is there a chance then that someone else will take the room once we have canceled it. Should we leave it and then change once we get on board. Can we switch room accounts on board so the charges go to the right room. If any of you have any answers to these questions I would appreciate any help. thanks

I would handle it with the purser on board. They can switch the names so they match actual sleeping arrangements. This will not change what each of you is charged for the cruise. If one cabin is more expensive, then you would have to either go thru Princess or settle up on your own.

Archived