Carribean Princess Dolphin mini suite

tigercat

I am looking at booking a mini suite tomorrow and am wondering about what they are like. Will there be any problems? Are they a good room? Any help would be appreciated as I hope to book in the morning.

tigercat

FYI if it is on the Dolphin deck, the balcony is completely exposed (no overhang). Other than that, the minis are great. If you can get a mini on the Emerald deck, those balconies are completely covered.

We had a mini suite on the Crown (on Dolphin deck) and loved it. It didn't bother us that the balcony was uncovered; in fact, I think I'd have a hard time going back to a covered balcony room. But, as stated above, there are a few covered mini's on Emerald deck aft. Room layout/amenities are exactly the same otherwise.

We had a Dolphin mini on the Diamond. I could care less about the exposed balcony. The guy in the towel on Caribe (looking up) was more exposed:eek:

The mini inside is great. Lots of cabin space and bathroom space. I will book a mini again for the right cruise, i.e., not a port intensive itinerary.

Take that mini if you ca. You do have a little more room. You also have a combo bathtub/shower which gives you more room. Lots of storage. I have been on mini's covered and uncovered and frankly the uncovered does not bother me at all. You also get a small couch which I have used alot. I would go for the mini.

Marilyn

My wife and I take our first Princess Cruise onboard the Caribbean Princess and have an Aft Mini on the Dolphin Deck. I didn't know about the uncovered balcony when I booked it and became very concerned about it when I learned this information. However after reading post after post I've come to the conclusion that it will be okay and I'm actually looking forward to the experience.

Book the Mini and have a great trip.

Archived