Minivan from Cape Liberty to Marriott Newark

daniela2002

When are you going? I am trying out a service that no one seems to have heard about they have been in business only a year and that might be why. Their cost is $45 from Bayonne to Newark airport. If it is after January I can let you know how they were. The name of the company is Black Car Transportation and the owner is Arturo. I have talked to him on the phone a couple times and checked them out with the BBB and so far so good. :)

Thank you for your response. We are going on the Explorer 12/23 X-mas and New Year cruise! I have come across Black Car Transportation on the Web this morning and I was thinking of giving them a try! The cost you mentioned sound reasonable. If we decide to use them, I will post a review for you when we get back :)

Happy Sailing!

Thank you for your response. We are going on the Explorer 12/23 X-mas and New Year cruise! I have come across Black Car Transportation on the Web this morning and I was thinking of giving them a try! The cost you mentioned sound reasonable. If we decide to use them, I will post a review for you when we get back :)

Happy Sailing!

Sounds great will look forward to hearing your review if you use them! Enjoy your trip!

Archived