Christmas Hol Cruise -new York

cruise_critic771

Does anyone know of a Cruise line that will sail between 7-14 days from New York (or end up in New York) over the Christmas period. (Next year!) Any info as to what to expect on the ship (in regards to activities due to weather) would be appreciated. Am I on the right board to look for this info? Thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Carol (Adelaide, Australia)

Does anyone know of a Cruise line that will sail between 7-14 days from New York (or end up in New York) over the Christmas period. (Next year!) Any info as to what to expect on the ship (in regards to activities due to weather) would be appreciated. Am I on the right board to look for this info? Thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Carol (Adelaide, Australia)

NCL sails from NY all year round. I would expect that around Xmas they will have 1-2 ships. HAL also has been keeping one ship in NY year around and RC I believe stationing one ship at Port Liberty year around. Here is the NY Calendar that will show both the Manhattan and Brooklyn Cruise terminals for 2008. It doesn't show the RC one at Port Liberty.

http://www.nycruise.com/sched_2008.html

Archived