Anytime Dining on CB - Party of 10

terry55

We're having a small family "reunion" cruise over Christmas on the CB. Anytime Dining is the option we selected. I know reserving ahead of time for large groups is highly recommended....just curious if anyone know if there is one of the restaurants that would be better for this size group. Thanks.

The most likely answer you will get if trying to reserve a table for the cruise for your family is to select a dining time before 6:30 or after 8:30. It depends on who you talk to, though; some maitre d's are more accomodating than others in this regard.

Personally, I like the Palm dining room, located aft on Deck 6. It is a bit more out of the way (more effort to get to) than the other Anytime dining room located amidships, so you might have better luck there. Also, I like the fact that Princess re-designed the entrance to the Palm dining room and put some restrooms handy to the room, unlike the earlier versions of the Grand-class ships.

Good luck...I think you'll see from the responses that will follow that large groups and Anytime sometimes produce inconsistent results.

When you "see" the maitre d after arriving on board, you practically can get anything you want.

We were a group of 10, and we had a table waiting for us in anytime dining every evening at 7:00...and the dining room captain was there every night to check if there was anything we wanted.

Archived