12 Days of Christmas Question

w8ing2cruz

I have a particular cruise in mind and am wondering if I should wait until the 12 days are over and then book it. So far I haven't seen anything that would apply. It is the 5 day Imagination cruise on May 5th and its at a pretty good price right now. For this cruise I'd just book a guarantee to get on the ship at the lowest price. Should I wait and see the remaining 12 days offers - would there be anything that would apply - or go ahead and book? Thanks all you Carnival experts :)

There are Imagination-specific offers scheduled for day 6 (Saturday 12/08). I'd wait at least until then to see if any of them apply to your date (or another date that's close and do-able for you). The next one I see that might have something applicable is day 12, which is supposed to apply to "virtually all 2008 sailings".

WOW - thanks old sole. Did I miss something on the site - I thought these were all 'no peeking' or you must be 'in the know'. Thanks, I'll sit tight.

It's a two category up-grade on Inspiration or Imagination (inside or oceanview cabins) But as prior posting, Tomorrow WE WILL ALL find out the dates as I am sure it will not be for ALL dates. Good Luck :-)

WOW - thanks old sole. Did I miss something on the site - I thought these were all 'no peeking' or you must be 'in the know'. Thanks, I'll sit tight.

No, no special powers! At the beginning of the sale I had printed off the information from the link OceanDreamin just posted. Here's hoping your date (and mine) are included.

OceanDreamin - tell your brother he is going to love Elation. We sailed her this past April when she did the Eastern out of Port Canaveral. What a fabulous cruise. The Imagination cruise I'm trying for has the same itinerary just on a different ship. My daughter couldn't go in April so I guess I'll just have to take her next May :p Anyway - great ship!

OceanDreamin - tell your brother he is going to love Elation. We sailed her this past April when she did the Eastern out of Port Canaveral. What a fabulous cruise. The Imagination cruise I'm trying for has the same itinerary just on a different ship. My daughter couldn't go in April so I guess I'll just have to take her next May :p Anyway - great ship!

Thanks, I'll let him know. My brother went on the Paradise with me in October, and I know that Elation is her sister ship, built right before Paradise.

Our cruise together on the Paradise was the first cruise he could remember (we went with our parents when he was 6), and I think he's got the cruising bug as badly as I do.;)

Archived