New Orleans 9/11 anyone gonna be there?

selucrey

A group of CCer's will be in NOLA this weekend. We will wander around the French Quarter and will be at the Cat's Meow (upstairs) about 10 PM Sat. If you would like to meet some fellow cruisers post here and we will let you know where to meet during the day.

Here ya go Merv...

http://www.nola.com/beadcam/ This is upstairs

http://www.nola.com/bourbocam/classic/ This is showing the street corner at the CM. This is where we should be about 10 PM Sat. night.

When you go to these sites you can access other web-cams. You can even go back 24 hours. Have fun!:D

Yo Dan...you all are on central time correct? I'm going to give you all a call and expect to see you one the webcam at 10pm Saturday

Hey Liv,Now you KNOW I'll be there! I don't know about these ladies though.:rolleyes: We'll see if they can hang.:D

Yes,CST...

Hey Liv,Now you KNOW I'll be there! I don't know about these ladies though.:rolleyes: We'll see if they can hang.:D

Yes,CST...

WHAT????

Of course we can "hang." We will all be there smiling brightly or drunkenly for the cameras.

Well, pooh! I'll be in N.O. around noon today (Gumbo Shop - lunch w/daughter), but I have to come back home later this aftn. I won't be able to get back tomorrow. If I'd known earlier, I could've changed things around. Oh well...another time, I hope.:rolleyes: Y'ALL HAVE FUN!

Archived