Miracle or Triumph?

allzi

Can't decide on which ship to go on in feb! Seems there is always a few posts about the long lines and layout of the Triumph! But It has a great itinerary. I haven't heard too many poor reviews about the miracle. I was on the Spirit in Jan/03 and was thinking of trying a different class of ship

Any thoughts? I know there are a lot of members who have been on both!

Thanks for any help!!

Miracle all the way........sailed the Triumph for my first.........LOVED IT and it gave me the addiction. Sailed the Miracle less than a year later.........hard to believe it BUT .....I LOVED IT EVEN MORE!!! I was home 4 days before I was booked to go back. We just had a second FANTASTIC cruise on the Miracle.

No supper club on the Triumph.

And if there are kids involved.....my kids loved both ships.

Never sailed the Triumph, but I absolutely loved the Miracle. So since I'm partial to her, I say go for the Miracle. :D She is a great ship with a fantastic crew. Both Chitown and I love her and I believe you will as well. I have a thread on here started called "All Things Miracle"....go and check it out and you will get a lot of info in there.

Hey Allzi, come join us on the Miracle on Feb. 27th, Southern caribbean, St. Kitts , St.Lucia and St. Martin.

We have cruised on both the Triumph and the Miracle, and found the Triumph to be a bit more crowded, more passengers equals more lines anywhere you might want to be.

The Miracle to us seemed like a much better laid out ship.

Whatever you choose , enjoy your cruise.

Can't decide on which ship to go on in feb! Seems there is always a few posts about the long lines and layout of the Triumph! But It has a great itinerary. I haven't heard too many poor reviews about the miracle. I was on the Spirit in Jan/03 and was thinking of trying a different class of ship

Any thoughts? I know there are a lot of members who have been on both!

Thanks for any help!!

Take my advice MIRACLE. I have been on the Triumph, not that I won't go again but the Miracle is a much better ship. Its much newer. The Triumph would be my last choice out of all the Carnival ships I have been on so far. I'm going on the Miracle again in a few weeks. MIRACLE ALL THE WAY

Archived