Sea Princess disembarkation question for Brits?

Suesancy

Hi again - it seems that if you want to know something just ask the question on these boards and someone knows the answer. It's a wonderful site.

So after the success of my question about luggage I now wonder whether anyone returning from Sea Princess can answer my next question. We are on scheduled Thomsonfly flights from Manchester and our return flights, as usual, are overnight. So I am wondering what they do with us during the day after we have disembarked? In the past we have been taken to hotels for the day or on tours etc., can anyone enlighten me? Many thanks,

You'll have to give up your cabin after breakfast as per normal and then you've the day on board ship till after lunch. From previous experience, passengers are disembarked in flight order, the earlier the flight, the earlier you leave the ship. The whole flight goes en mass to the airport. Its been very well organised in the past.

Jimmy

Hi Sue

You will receive written conformation the night before.This will include your flight boarding passes.It will tell you what time you are due to leave the ship.

You can go ashore, stop onboard or go on a trip time permiting.

You will have to pay for the tour.

You have to vacate your room for 10:30 am.If you have any hand luggage or anything of the like you can leave these in the razamataz lounge.

When it is time to leave the ship you will be called enmasse over the tannoy.

HTH

Hi There,

Depends on your flight time, we have in the past for late flights,

been taken to a hotel, or the choice of tours with us all meeting at the hotel for food, we were able to take a bag and change etc, the room was supervised at all times so stuff was safe, we have also been allowed to stay on ship the whole day but had to leave our cabin by mid morning.

yours Shogun

Archived