Anyone know the whereabouts of Leeann?

Martita B.

Has anyone been in contact with Leeann Gasteen, from Birmingham, England? Leeann was in the dining room, then Assn. Maitre'D in the Veranda on the Pride. She transferred over to the Spirit.

I believe I heard she had left Seabourn and was joining her gentleman friend in Ireland. (he was also on the Pride but recently working at The Dromoland Castle Hotel ~~New Market-on-Fergus, Ireland)

Thanks for any information!:p

Martita B.

I don't think it is right to put someone's full name and address on a computor board without their knowledge or permission.

It could cause all sorts of grief for the person being named when linked with a real albeit old address.

Imagine if your full name and address and details were plastered all over the internet, how would you feel.

This is an inappropriate post and should be removed by the moderator immediatly for the security of the named and addressed person.

Jaffe

As Leeann was posting on CC awhile back (June 05; name: "pridecrew)informing us of her adventures/sailings I was hoping she would see my post ~~and perhaps rejoin the group. Leeann is a favorite amony many Seabournites and I was simply interested.

Of course, I certainly would not want an address posted on the board!

Martita B.

Jaffa,

I didn't see a full address in Martha's post. Do you know how huge Birmingham is? And by the way she is from St. Helena.

And Martha is right, Leeanne was very much loved on Seabourn, also by my husband, me and our children. She is a dear friend and I hope she is doing well! Please react Leeanne if you read this or any of your friends let Leeanne know, that we would like to know how she is doing!

Marja

• 3 months later...

This is what Leeann wrote to me:

Hi everyone sory it took so long to write am doing very well am working at Dromoland castle in Ireland which is also a beautiful golf resort. My parents still live in birmingham, went to South Africa and St Helena for three months just got back in feb now back at work. I love living here in Ireland i do miss my frineds and all the lovely guests i met on Seabourn am still in touch with a few people. So am doing very well hopefully treat myself to a cruise one day soon when i have the time. Hope you are all very well, take care.

With love from LeeAnn Gasteen

Hope you like this!

Marja

Archived