Suggestions for What is the best time to book a flight after getting off the cruise?

Jenner10

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what time is the best time to book a returning flight home leaving from Tampa? We are going on the Grandeur of The Seas from 9-14 and would like to book a return flight for 11:00 leaving Tampa. Does anyone have any suggestions whether this would be a mistake in trying to leave that early in case the ship would not get cleared? Has that ever happened to anyone?

Personally, I'd take that 11 am flight! You shouldn't have a problem. There's nothing worse than trying to kill hours and hours waiting to get home after a great cruise.

Just let the purser's desk know that you have an early flight--you will be in one of the 1st groups off the ship!

The 11AM is certainly doable if all goes well with disembarkation. If you are one that may fret over not getting to the airport on time during your cruise I would opt for a later flight. Good luck with your plans and have a great cruise.

Archived