Carnival insides- diection the beds face

bchbum641

Seems like a silly question but when we were on Costa we had an inside rm and the only complain I had was that head of the bed faced toward the side of the ship. So when the ship rocked it rocked from my head to my feet instead of side to side like a cradle- sounds funny but I hated that feeling of rocking head to foot. We are going on the Victory and have an inside cabin on deck 8. I'm hoping the beds are set up just like the OV and balcony rooms. Does anyone know?

Thanks!!

depends on where the cabin is located.

On the Victory-- the beds can be moved around in an inside cabin- so if you dont like the bed where it is== it can be moved to the other wall.

Some cabins have the beds when you walk into the cabin.

others have then you will hit the side of the bed as you walk into the cabin.

Personally- I prefer the beds on either side of the wall when i enter the cabin i can walk to the other wall. with the walk way in the middle.

Thanks-

We're forward of the front elevators. My question was a bit confusing- I just meant that I like the bed to be parallel to the ship. So I am laying head towards the front of the ship. Hopefully I can move the bed like you said in that particular cabin if it isn't set up that way.

Thanks-

We're forward of the front elevators. My question was a bit confusing- I just meant that I like the bed to be parallel to the ship. So I am laying head towards the front of the ship. Hopefully I can move the bed like you said in that particular cabin if it isn't set up that way.

LOL- i understand what you asked.

when you enter into the cabin you could look at the beds like this

30332359xqJMNgsMfS_th.jpg

you could move one bed against the other wall facing in the other direction, (notice the pink thing against the wall on the other side?

or you can walk into your cabin and it is set up like this:

2894729520062547426emStfd_th.jpg

Archived