For anyone just off the Mariner

NewCruisr

We will be sailing on the Mariner (Western Caribbean) December 16th - 23rd and was hoping that those of you on the boards that have recently sailed her could help straighten a couple of things out for me...

First...Can someone tell me when the 2nd formal night is? I've read posts that say 5th and others that say 6th night.

Next...Can anyone tell me if lobster was indeed served on the 6th night?

Finally...Is there a place that I can find the entire weekly menu or is this something that is only published daily in the Compass?

And yes...I do know of cruisedailies.com but as the title of the post says, I wanted to get some up to date information. :)

Thanks in advance

We will be sailing on the Mariner (Western Caribbean) December 16th - 23rd and was hoping that those of you on the boards that have recently sailed her could help straighten a couple of things out for me...

First...Can someone tell me when the 2nd formal night is? I've read posts that say 5th and others that say 6th night.

Next...Can anyone tell me if lobster was indeed served on the 6th night?

Finally...Is there a place that I can find the entire weekly menu or is this something that is only published daily in the Compass?

And yes...I do know of cruisedailies.com but as the title of the post says, I wanted to get some up to date information. :)

Thanks in advance

Hey you should come join our roll call at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=463964&page=78

You can find out answers to most of these questions there. I do know lobster will be served. As far as I know our formal nights are on the 2nd and 5th night but I am not sure. I think someone has posted a menu for a 7 night RCCL cruise there. From what I hear they are the same fleet wide. Hope to see you on our roll call!!:D

The second Formal night is thursday (grand Cayman) and lobster night is friday (mexico)

I dont know where you can get the menu before the cruise. It is not listed in the daily compass. We would walk down each morning and see what the menu was or look at a preview of some of it on the tv for room service. Although that does not list everything and it lists it so fast you have to speed read.

You need to eat at Chops one night. It is the best steak we have ever had and if you are a steak lover you will love it.

Have a great time.:)

Archived