Hanging Space in a Q4 on QE2

ladyanastasiabeaverhousen

...Just as 'to knock up' has a different meaning on either side of the pond.:eek:

The ...ahem...butler/valet in question is only provided when I sail...sorry. And to answer questions about his "efficiency" with his or my wardrobe, let's just say that I could provide him with glowing references should the need arise....

Andrew

But can I call you Karen Walker for short?:D

Here's a photo of the Q3 closet....I should add that you can't see the hanging rail on the right that returns all the way to the door...the closet hanging space is 'u' shaped...

Hope that helps more than some of the other...errrr...responses...:)

(You rapidly get used to this gang, but it's when you actually understand them that you have to worry!)

Andrew

Thank you for the peek into your closet. Ample space and room for the Valet too!

There should be plenty of room if I get my husband, Bo Bo Von Beaverhousen, to pack light! Presumably there is a safe for the Tiara?

Andrew,

Ok so I checked the booking and it was Westbound on the 10th. Clearly an issue if we were to meet on board for a cocktail:rolleyes: Called to point out their mistake but they assured me it was mine as they "never" book the wrong dates. Since the agent sounded smarter than I (or is it me):p I asked to be switched (the cruise dates I mean) and I was told --Sorry that date is booked-Oh wait, except for an M6 with bunk beds. Good thing Marjorie and I already have a policy on who is on "top" (bunk I mean) and no other cabins were available. I said book me.....only to be told a C5 was also available. So I did the right thing and took the upgraded cabin. Now we have to figure out the sleeping arrangements! I was also asked if I would like a complimentary upgrade if it became available. I said no-that would not be necessary:confused:

THE END

...Just as 'to knock up' has a different meaning on either side of the pond.:eek:

The ...ahem...butler/valet in question is only provided when I sail...sorry. And to answer questions about his "efficiency" with his or my wardrobe, let's just say that I could provide him with glowing references should the need arise....

Andrew

I'm sorry Andrew. that didn't come out clearly on my computer. Must be some sort of smudge on the screen or something. When What arises?

Anon

Joel, you now need to wander over to the "Can I get a bucket of Beer on Cunard" thread!:D (YAY! Now if only we can get upgraded to P...that'll put your stalking us to the test!)

Karrie, I was merely talking about "needs." Define that as you will....

Andrew

Archived