Cruise to NOWHERE

mew1

Does anyone know on the 2 day cruises to nowhere out of NYC do we get a lobster night? Do they have a lattitudes party? Any special events?

We will be traveling April 18 out of NYC, never went out of that port does anyone have advise?

thanks

Mew1

Does anyone know on the 2 day cruises to nowhere out of NYC do we get a lobster night? Do they have a lattitudes party? Any special events?

We will be traveling April 18 out of NYC, never went out of that port does anyone have advise?

thanks

Mew1

No lobster night, and no lattitudes party........but on the one and two day the entire cruise is one big party.....I did a 2 day 10/26/07. It was alot of fun. I've cruised NCL many times, and been on the dawn 7 times........the 2 day is not like the usual cruises. It is more of a party cruise, so expect it. The people on this curise like to party, and gamble.....Theres still lots to do on the ship.........the spa is a great way to relax, the hot tubs are also another way to go...They had a show the first night which was fantastic...and the quest late evening show....not to be missed...fun

Get to the pier early if you can, (prior to 11:00) and get early check in before the long lines......if you can't get there early be prepared to stand in line for a bit......but enjoy........I may be on this cruise as well. A weekend getaway sounds good right about now...

I hope you do join us, I tried to start a roll call, one other couple on it. Please do join it thanks for the info, what a bumper no latitutes, so no pin, or our special party, that seems a little sad,,,,,, maybe if enough of us let them know we would like it things might change,

thanks again

Mary

Archived