Fun Factory hours

Flipflopsnfrozendrinks

Hi, We will be taking our first Celebrity cruise this Feb! I was wondering what the hours at the Fun Factory are. I see them posted as 9a-1a, with the understanding that you will take the kids out and give them lunch. My question is dinner..we are trying to get together with some of our new cc friends to dine in the wine cellar. Will the Fun Factory be open the whole time, or do they close for dinner time? I know some nights they will have dinner with the kids, but we need to make these reservations soon.

I would consider a babysitter, but our kids are 8 and 10.

Thanks for any info you may have.

Kim

ps..I have also posted this in the Celebrity forum.

One of the reasons I love Celebrity is that they do offer dinner each night (except the day of embarkation). They do require the parent to pick the child up (on sea days) and take them to lunch anytime between 12-2. But say your child eats at noon. You can return them to the Fun Factory immediately after they eat.

You need to sign the child up for the dinner (can do each the each day anytime before 5PM). The dinner starts at 6PM and you drop them off at the Fun Factory. The dinner is served in the buffet (it is $ 6 per child for this) After dinner they return the kids to the Fun Factory where they can play for free until 10PM. After that it is $ 6 per hour (1AM the FF closes).

Archived