PWS tour/princess cruise

kimcht

I'm trying to time rental car

drop off in whittier with a prince william sound cruise and still get on the princess ship in plenty of time. does any one know when the ship boards in whittier for the 9pm sail?

any recommendations for a PWS cruise company and timing to get on the ship? do all the tours hold your luggage for you or just some of them? thanks, Kim

I'm trying to time rental car

drop off in whittier with a prince william sound cruise and still get on the princess ship in plenty of time. does any one know when the ship boards in whittier for the 9pm sail?

any recommendations for a PWS cruise company and timing to get on the ship? do all the tours hold your luggage for you or just some of them? thanks, Kim

Boarding usually begins around 12 noon in Whittier. If you are going to drop a car in Whittier be sure and check the drop fees as they are very pricey.

is it too early to book PWS tour, kanai fords, etc? or should I do it now? do these places cancel in bad weather? I hate to pay the money now and have a bad experience beause of the weather, but also don't want to get closed out of a spot either. thanks for all your help! kim

Archived