sbnuggie, and others that have negotiated Cabo tour at dock...

DisneyBlonde

A few questions for you, please. Trying to decide between doing RCCL's Land's End with Scenic Drive (to Georgio's Restaurant) ... or picking up a water tour at the dock for $10 pp. We'd like to see the usual sites: Los Arcos, Land's End, Pelican Rock, Lover's Beach. Whichever we choose, we have to go to Cabo Wabo afterward. :D

I have read that the water can be very choppy. I'm one that has a low tolerance for bobbing away in the ocean (:eek: <--here's what I look like when I do). I plan to double up on my meclizine while in Cabo, but I'm wondering how long the negotiated tour was that you took (RCCL's water tour is 45 minutes ... I think I can hold out that long :rolleyes: ).

If we get a tour at the dock, do the guides wait for a full boat to tour, or can we expect to get a private tour (there are only 2 of us). Thinking if the swells get the better of me, I have a better chance of getting him to head back if we don't have a boat load of paying customers with us.

Maybe I should just go to Cabo Wabo first ... then I won't even notice the bobbing! drinkers.gif

Thanks for your help!

Diz:)

Archived