Paper or Electronic Docs

Cookie2boys

I am about to take my first disney cruise and was thinking about getting my docs electronically. Is there an advantage to this over paper docs?

If you do the online checkin, after you fill in all the info, you print out a couple of pages (contract form and credit card form), sign them and take them with you to the port. Then the only paper form you have to fill out is the Bahamas immigration form (because Castaway Cay is in the Bahamas). Once you get to the port, it does speed things up when you check in.

Yes, Kathy. All your needed forms are there. We have 3:

Contract Signatures - Acknowledging the adults have read and understand and agree to the cruise line contract.

Credit Card Authorization - Showing the last 4 numbers of the card you submitted plus the names of those who are authorized to charge on your account.

Guest Information - Showing names, address, passport number with expiration date, etc.

Just take those with you and that's all you'll need. (With your passport, of course.)

Archived