Any coffeecards on Costa

ansjefitnes

Hello everyone,

I wander if there are any coffeecards on the Costa ships just like you have the boys/girls cards. I am sure I read something about it but cannot

find it anymore.

Thanks for any answer

Maria

Havent heard of this - what cruiseline did you see it on. The regular/espresso/ cappaccino( at bkfst) is free and coffee and hot water for tea are usually available at the buffet all day long. The specialty coffees with liquers will always cost

What did the coffee card include?

Havent heard of this - what cruiseline did you see it on?

princess, carnival and holland america line all offer a coffee card. it is for a pre-determined number of specialty coffees at their coffee bars and in the dining rooms. oddly, on carnival esspresso/cappucino in the dining room is free all the time.

didn't i read that on costa, there IS a charge for cappucino in the dining room at breakfast?

princess, carnival and holland america line all offer a coffee card. it is for a pre-determined number of specialty coffees at their coffee bars and in the dining rooms. oddly, on carnival esspresso/cappucino in the dining room is free all the time.

didn't i read that on costa, there IS a charge for cappucino in the dining room at breakfast?

We have bkfst on our balcony and the cap is always free then (cap is considered a bkfst coffee by Italians - they dont normally drink it at night)

I figured if it was free from rm svc at bkfst that meant it was free in the dining rm as well, but maybe not

I have never even heard of this card on carnival - that's a shame b/c I like specialty coffees in the eve

the coffee book is $32.50 think it was 22 coffees plus 3 special coffees., though I found that the coffee was available 24 hours free at the buffet, other wise it was $1.50 each from the bars, they had 4 special coffees that were 4.50 each, b52 coffee they charged u for the cost of a b52 ($6) plust the cost of the coffee ($1.50). and capachino/expresso was free with breakfast in the restaurants.

Although the free coffee is better than RCI Celebrity etc. it is not in my opinion that great but Italians insist on good coffee so Costa provide it and you pay.In Europe we pay around 1 Eouro a cup on the ships and more than that ashore so its a good deal

does anyone know if esspresso (or authentic italian coffee) at dinner is included?

No only tap water and tea is. Anything like coffee and cappuccino cost money and it takes longer for them to bring it as they have to order it from the bar.

Archived