Reputable Diamond Jeweler on Tortola?

jollycruise

I only remember seeing one jeweler on the main drag and it was an Emerald store as I recall. I did get a good buy on some blue topaz there, so maybe they also sell other things.

Thanks. I found one named Columbian Emeralds online, probably take a look at that one when we get there. Sounds like the one you are talking about:) .

Yes, that was it....you really should find time in St Thomas to shop, that would give you the best selection.

St. Thomas would be my first choice for sure! We are in St. Thomas from 9:00-6:00 and our excursion is from 9:30-1:30 and we would have to go back to the ship to change (will be in swimsuits). Do you think we would have time to go look? If so is there a particular store you have been to that I should not miss if we have the time?

Columbia Emerald has many stores all over the Caribean. I have bought several things there, including the store in Tortola. I have had my jeweler at home check out what I bought and they are more than worth the price paid. They will stand behind a purchase. They do have a store in St Thomas also.

Louise in FLA

St. Thomas would be my first choice for sure! We are in St. Thomas from 9:00-6:00 and our excursion is from 9:30-1:30 and we would have to go back to the ship to change (will be in swimsuits). Do you think we would have time to go look? If so is there a particular store you have been to that I should not miss if we have the time?

There are shops right at the pier, you should have time to shop, the best selection will be in town, however:D ..We use Cardows in St Thomas and Diamonds International.

Archived