Galaxy - "W" Suite Guarantee

mamaday

This category just became available on our 1/25/08 cruise for $200 extra pp than the CC room we have booked. The room would most likely be on the Penthouse deck as that is what's available right now. Our current CC room is also on the same deck. Your thoughts please on if we should upgrade for the extra $ for a 10 day trip.

Thanks! :o

Personally, I'd do it. I've gotten a "W" guarantee once before and was very happy. I really like the extra space and the bathtub in the suites.

One thing: makes sure that rate you saw is something you can transfer your booking to, and isn't for new bookings only.

The "W" guarantee suite rate was listed on the Celebrity web site. It's not part of any one day specials. I think we should be able to upgrade to this room. Any thoughts?

Hi Mamaday !

On a 10 day Cruise, that works out to $20 per person, per day. IMHO, that is well worth it. The ONLY downside, is that you wont know where your cabin will be located at this point. I think it is worth taking a chance though.

Please let us know what you decide. Good luck !

We called and upgraded our room to the "W" suite guarantee. Now the wait to see what room we are given. The extra space in the room, bathroom and balcony will be nice. This will be our first suite so I'm excited! We're treating ourselves for a special birthday in January. Thanks for your input.:p

We already were assigned our new room in a sky suite on the penthouse deck. We changed the category on Sunday and by noon on Monday I went online and saw my room assignment. I was hoping for a room on the Sky deck or dreaming of a Royal Suite but they probably save those for the people paying more $, not the guarantee category. Overall for the extra $ it will be nice to have more space. Don't know if we'll really use the butler that much, but breakfast in the room or on the balcony will be more enjoyable. :p

Archived