Dr Gott's diet?

bamabelle07

Has anyone tried the no suger no flour diet? Just wondering how much weight you have lost if you have and if the diet worked for you. Dh and I started 2 weeks ago and I have lost 8 lbs an he 11 lbs. We cruise in less than 11 weeks and we both want to lose another 20 lbs.

I don't know what this is you are talking about, but I suggest you look at the thread on this board started by bardgal.."Easiest Diet ever"..It talks about no wheat, no gluten, and no sugar. The one you are talking about is probably a modification of this...Menina

Has anyone tried the no suger no flour diet? Just wondering how much weight you have lost if you have and if the diet worked for you. Dh and I started 2 weeks ago and I have lost 8 lbs an he 11 lbs. We cruise in less than 11 weeks and we both want to lose another 20 lbs.

The thread that Menina is referring to is very similar, i've read the whole thing, and read the book. I'm in the process of incorporating that lifestyle into mine, so far so good. It is by far a way of life rather than a diet.

Also, Dr. Gott is publishing a cook book that is due out the beginning of January, which I think will be a great asset!

Cristina

Archived