Does anyone know a good Catamaran daysail in San Juan?

GB65

There are a number of catamaran snorkel booze cruise types of tours available (all pretty much the same). But none leave out of SJ. You need to get to Fajardo. Many of them do have a transportation option, but I don't know if they will pick you up at the cruise pier. Pick a few and call.

I personally took the East Island boat, but they are all very similar.

I have more info on the trip on my travel blog: http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/2007/03/13/snorkel-boat-tours-a-day-of-sun-wind-sealife/

Yes, the bus will leave from the cruise ship pier, but all the boats leave from marinas in Fajardo.

No snorkeling near SJ. Expect a 1.25 hr bus ride before getting on the boat.

Most boats leave at 10am.

The actual catamaran trips cost between $59-$69 pp. Transport will be extra. They are all almost exactly a like. The one in Shoretrips is Spread Eagle 2.

• 2 weeks later...
The one I posted leaves from San Juan:)

Departures (Local Time)

08:15 AM (8.5 hrs)

From San Juan cruiseship pier and San Juan locations

Suzanne123,

Wife andI took this tour thru shoretrips in Dec 2003 Had a great time on it. They did not have pier pickup then There were only five others beside ourselves .

On the way to the tour we had to pick one pass along the road. Some how we miss her. The co, sent another vehicle and found her. The sites for snorkeling were ok and the lunch was a nomal tour lunch The view on this tour is outstanding, the crew were very helpful.

The ride takes about one hour and the driver kept us enertain Telling us about the history and sites along the route.

Paul

Archived