6115 on Upper Deck

AmberTeka

This inside cabin is the first my husband an I have had. We usually get an oceanview..on the Riveria or Main Deck.

This cabin looks to be in quiet location..nothing below or above..though my husband and I are not bothered by noise..close to elevators..close to an outside walkway.....I would appreciate any information about that cabin. It is far to the front....motion is more intense?

Is there a sofa or chair in those rooms? They have 185 sq. ft. which is not bad.

We have had balconies. They are expensive..we live in Florida and try to stay out of the sun..and yes, they are nice. But then is not everything about a cruise not nice? I look forward to it very much. I am a little worried about the cabin..having never had an inside cabin before.

This inside cabin is the first my husband an I have had. We usually get an oceanview..on the Riveria or Main Deck.

This cabin looks to be in quiet location..nothing below or above..though my husband and I are not bothered by noise..close to elevators..close to an outside walkway.....I would appreciate any information about that cabin. It is far to the front....motion is more intense?

Is there a sofa or chair in those rooms? They have 185 sq. ft. which is not bad.

We have had balconies. They are expensive..we live in Florida and try to stay out of the sun..and yes, they are nice. But then is not everything about a cruise not nice? I look forward to it very much. I am a little worried about the cabin..having never had an inside cabin before.

You'll be fine. 185 sq ft is the same size as the ocean views and balcony cabins on the Spirit - just keep the tv tuned to the station that shows the outdoors from the bridge. We've had every kind of cabin from the tiniest inside with a double bed against the corner, much smaller than yours, to the large suites, and enjoyed every single cruise. You don't stay in the cabin much, anyhow. Find some nice spots on deck for relaxing.

Bev

We are on the Glory...sailing to St. Martiens and St. Thomas. And don't I feel so cosmopolitan writing that. We are sailing to St. Martiens and St. Thomas...and I can hardly wait to step into summer...to see the flowers and color...to sit in the sun.......I have my book I will read...two if I get lucky...anticipation is a great deal of the enjoyment of a cruise.

Thanks for the reply. On the Glory...the outside walkway..how close is it to that Cabin...my husband is retired but he was Coast Guard Reserve..and never misses a sail off and sometimes just goes and stands on the bow. He loves the wind and waves of the sea. I love the calm placid sea.

Archived