AD Suite on NCL Star

lizf

I remember reading one or two reports from folks this summer who had an AD Suite on the Star, but I just spent an hour searching and cannot find anything on the AD Suite. We just got an email saying we were upgraded from AF to AD and I couldn't believe it was for the trip leaving this Sunday the 12th, but when I called the TA she said it was for sure. We already have the luggage tags on our suitcases with the other room number and won't get anything now since its Thursday. We still cannot believe it. Anyone have any info on the AD Romance Suite? Thanks if you do. Liz

I remember reading one or two reports from folks this summer who had an AD Suite on the Star, but I just spent an hour searching and cannot find anything on the AD Suite. We just got an email saying we were upgraded from AF to AD and I couldn't believe it was for the trip leaving this Sunday the 12th, but when I called the TA she said it was for sure. We already have the luggage tags on our suitcases with the other room number and won't get anything now since its Thursday. We still cannot believe it. Anyone have any info on the AD Romance Suite? Thanks if you do. Liz

Hey Liz-

Here is where you can look for info on the AD suite -

This is a review of someone who stayed in the suite -

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=70574&highlight=romance+suite

Here is a list of what all the rooms come with -

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=59220

Hope that was helpful.

Thanks a lot Mikey. The second link was real nice. I thought the discussion on the AD was for the Star not the Sun, but that is the one I was thinking of. In our email the TA called the AD the Romance Suite that we got. Whatever it is we are real pleased about it. My husband said that after all the times we have cruised on NCL he thought we might be due our first upgrade. Mikey-you have been super to do all of these things for this cruise to get us all together. I will look forward to meeting everybody. Any idea how we will know when that is once we board?

To the ladies from Portland, OR, we lived in Vancouver, WA until 6 years ago when we moved south to NV then this year to UT. I think we have a good group going already. Liz

Archived