Enchanment of the Seas Review Dec 10th

pjpurple6

We had a great time on the ship, Very much enjoyed the whole trip.

The A/C was working just fine.

Got on the ship around 11.30 , Quick and Easy. Room was clean, food was good. Met some nice people. Dining room staff were very nice, We enjoyed our Waiter, he was from Turkey. Christmas Decoration's were pretty.

Only thing I wasn't impressed with is that you had to wait in line for Tender Tickets and then wait a long time for your tender to be called, we had tender 3, and didn't get to the Cozumel Dock till noon. We went to Chankanaab Park, it was very pretty, and then went shopping, had a good time.

I had a private tour in Belize and asked to get off early and the staff assistant said yes, go with group one, we got to Gangway 1 and the other staff attendant made me go to deck 2 and then all these people kept getting on tenders and I heard her say that the tours just got on tender 1 thrugh 5 and I said to her, you said I could go after the scuba tour, and I am still standing here 20 minutes later, my Horse back riding tour was at 8, she had an attitude and said fine go ahead and we get on the tender and got there at 9.00. She was mad cause I had told her I had a private tour, I was not happy about that at all, I found out later, people rushed the stage were the activities people werebecause they were still sitting there and the guy at our dinner table missed his zip lining cruise excursion!

I had a wonderful time on my horse back riding tour at Smuggler's Run it was my highlight of the cruise.

One thing that bothered me, when we got back to the pier in Belize, in the street in front of the pier, There were carriages with one horse to pull each of them, and one horse had a block in his mouth, so he couldn't drink any water, it was in the 80's and under his stomach he was dripping sweat, and he was stressing he was breathing through his nose,looked like he was ready to collapse. Someone was going to call the Humane Society, I sure hope the horse got help.

All other staff were friendly, I enjoyed the Love and Marriage game and the Cruise Director was funny doing that show. We were the last tag to be called and it took a while to get off the ship, we had a 2 pm flight so we weren't in a rush.

We had a great time on the ship, Very much enjoyed the whole trip.

The A/C was working just fine.

Got on the ship around 11.30 , Quick and Easy. Room was clean, food was good. Met some nice people. Dining room staff were very nice, We enjoyed our Waiter, he was from Turkey. Christmas Decoration's were pretty.

Only thing I wasn't impressed with is that you had to wait in line for Tender Tickets and then wait a long time for your tender to be called, we had tender 3, and didn't get to the Cozumel Dock till noon. We went to Chankanaab Park, it was very pretty, and then went shopping, had a good time.

I had a private tour in Belize and asked to get off early and the staff assistant said yes, go with group one, we got to Gangway 1 and the other staff attendant made me go to deck 2 and then all these people kept getting on tenders and I heard her say that the tours just got on tender 1 thrugh 5 and I said to her, you said I could go after the scuba tour, and I am still standing here 20 minutes later, my Horse back riding tour was at 8, she had an attitude and said fine go ahead and we get on the tender and got there at 9.00. She was mad cause I had told her I had a private tour, I was not happy about that at all, I found out later, people rushed the stage were the activities people werebecause they were still sitting there and the guy at our dinner table missed his zip lining cruise excursion!

I had a wonderful time on my horse back riding tour at Smuggler's Run it was my highlight of the cruise.

One thing that bothered me, when we got back to the pier in Belize, in the street in front of the pier, There were carriages with one horse to pull each of them, and one horse had a block in his mouth, so he couldn't drink any water, it was in the 80's and under his stomach he was dripping sweat, and he was stressing he was breathing through his nose,looked like he was ready to collapse. Someone was going to call the Humane Society, I sure hope the horse got help.

All other staff were friendly, I enjoyed the Love and Marriage game and the Cruise Director was funny doing that show. We were the last tag to be called and it took a while to get off the ship, we had a 2 pm flight so we weren't in a rush.

Thank you....what time was the last tag called ??

10.10 am. We went to Deck 4 and there was a long line that wasn't moving so we sat for another 10 minutes, the last tag was going to be called at 10.20 , they called 3 color groups at once, I think that was why the line was so long!

You are Welcome, thanks for reading.

I was at the theater waiting at 7.45 to get off the tender in Belize, I tried to get off when the 1st group was called, the attendent told me to go up to deck 2 and wait, since I had a private tour. Just wait in line and be nice and if that doesn't work, be real persistant! The activities attendent was not happy I had a private tour. She let 5 tenders go, before I was persistant, then she got angry, but let me go. Same time as ship time. Good luck and Enjoy!

They only mentioned it was going 17 Knots instead of 21.

Archived