Headliner on Voyager

Daisydog7

I'm set to go on the Voyager Jan. 6 out of Galveston, and I am wondering who the headliner might be for entertainment. Other cruises I have been on with Royal Caribbean have always had excellent entertainment, and great headliners. If you've been on Voyager recently, who was your headliner? How was the entertainment?

Voyager has been doing Europe and arrives in Galveston on the 23rd. I'm sure everything will be revamped to be appropriate to the different itinerary and different cultural expectations. I would imagine the entertainment for the Caribbean will be different than what has been on the past 6 months. Soon all our Voyager questions will be answered!

I'm set to go on the Voyager Jan. 6 out of Galveston, and I am wondering who the headliner might be for entertainment. Other cruises I have been on with Royal Caribbean have always had excellent entertainment, and great headliners. If you've been on Voyager recently, who was your headliner? How was the entertainment?

Send an email to RCI at this address. Give them your ships name and sail date. Ask them for the entertainment line up.

web_reservations@rccl.com

There is an underscore between web_reservations.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the info I got for the January 20th sailing. Not sure how much will be different on your sailing.

Currently, the following entertainers have been scheduled for the Voyager of the Seas sailing January 20, 2008:

LARAF MAGIC SHOW

PAMPOS GAUCHOS - MARCOS GAUCHO ACT

KAREN MILLS COMEDIAN

PAUL & MARLISE BOLAND SINGER/IMPRESSIONIST

BRUCE GOLD COMEDIAN

PAUL O'SHEA COCKTAIL PIANIST

JIM MOODY PUB ENTERTAINER

CONJUNTO BRAVO LATIN TRIO

NEPTUNE'S PARTY PARTY/SHOW BAND

PRODUCTION SHOWS: MUSIC IN MOTION - BROADWAY RHYTHM & RHYME

Please note that schedules are subject to change without notice.

Archived