Fish and Chips

Sundsgn

Are the fish and chips only on the Conquest, or are they available on other ships too, like the Inspiration?

Also, we are considering a 5 day over the 7 this time, since I am not quite ready to leave my 17 month old for that long....so the Inspiration is what we are leaning toward. Anybody been on it since the remodel that can tell me why I should choose this ship over a newer one? I have been on the imagination, but that was probably in 1999 or so.

Isn't fish and chips available on other vessels at one of the stations at the Lido Deck restaurant?

I agree about the Sur Mer type restaurant on the Conquest class...

I was just glancing at the deck plans. The Spirit class have the Asian Cookery but no Fish and Chips.

Fish and Chips is only on the Conquest Class of ships. The Fish and Chips is located on the second level of the Lido restaurant. It is great.

One day at lunch in the diningroom on the other classes they do fish and chips as an entree.

Sorry...no Irish Pub....no Bangers no mash.....

Are the fish and chips only on the Conquest, or are they available on other ships too, like the Inspiration?

Also, we are considering a 5 day over the 7 this time, since I am not quite ready to leave my 17 month old for that long....so the Inspiration is what we are leaning toward. Anybody been on it since the remodel that can tell me why I should choose this ship over a newer one? I have been on the imagination, but that was probably in 1999 or so.

This past October we had fish and chips for lunch in the main dining room.

Archived