Island Princess P.C. towns distance

CSU

I am scheduled Dec. 26, 2007 to stop at Aruba, Cartagena, Puntarenas, San Juan del Sur, Puerto Quetzal. 1) Are each of the towns within walking distance

of where the ship docks? 2) Are there nice beaches within walking distance of the docking area?

I am scheduled Dec. 26, 2007 to stop at Aruba, Cartagena, Puntarenas, San Juan del Sur, Puerto Quetzal. 1) Are each of the towns within walking distance

of where the ship docks? 2) Are there nice beaches within walking distance of the docking area?

Aruba-Yes

Cartagena-Don't attempt this on your own. (tour only)

Not sure about the others.

The only two towns I know mentioned that is close to town is Aruba and Puntarenas. On Puntarenas the pier is a little long but it is certainly doable. Right when you get off of the ship and the pier there is alot of flea market stands and then the town is right beyond.

Marilyn

Hi:) :)

Please feel free to come over to our December 26 roll call. You'll find plenty information over there:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=491527

Archived