Cabo Wabo - Indoor or Outdoor Dining?

jeanaa

You absolutely must try "The Office" located on the beach in Cabo. We had the best meixcan food we have ever eaten there! ANd if you go after 1:00 or 1:30 It is happy hour 2 for the price of one margaritas.....best margaritas! And they are HUGE!

Give it a try!

Kathy

Wish I had known about the air-conditioned bar downstairs! Was there a couple of weeks ago on the RCI's Legend and walked upstairs to the restaurant...it was hot as hxxx...so we left. Was looking forward to a Waborita!!

It was hot as hxxx when we were there also! It was very nice to cool off in the bar while sippin a cool one!! But now you know for the next time you take a cruise there!

It was hot as hades when we were there also. We had a couple of drinks at the outside patio at Cabo Wabo. There were a million flies and I couldn't wait to get out of there.

We went to another place, sorry I can't remember the name, but is was near the boats that took you to Lover's Beach. They had fan's and no flies. The margaritas were priced much better and I thought they tasted better.

• 2 weeks later...

You can count on it being as hot as hadies 98 - no - 99.9 percent of the time that you visit there. Cabo wabo is indoors and out and the restaurant does overlook a small shopping area. Rocker Sammy Haggar runs the place known for its signature blue Waboritas and wild, party atmosphere!

Food is good and plentiful, if not exactly inexpensive.

Dont wait until the airport to purchase your Waborita bottle to take home --muy expensivo - very expensive.

Archived