AOS Suite Roullette - 1324 vs. any others?

For those of you who obsess, as I do, over cabins, I need an opinion. On AOS, it appears that all Grand Suites are "created equal" with the possible exception of 1324.

Any reason to favor that one over the others?

1324 has a great deal going for it in that it is the Grand Suite that is closest to the Concierge Club and to the main dining rooms or Windjammer.

On the flip side, the Grand Suites that are very near the forward Centrum may make it easier to get to and from the fitness center, day spa, and Solarium, when one may be dripping from a swim or a workout---it can be handy to be only a few steps from home.....

Also, the forward Grand Suites have a clearer shot up to the sky with no overhang; if you like the protection from that overhang, choose a stateroom farther aft.

Bon Voyage~~

Leslie

For those of you who obsess, as I do, over cabins, I need an opinion. On AOS, it appears that all Grand Suites are "created equal" with the possible exception of 1324.

Any reason to favor that one over the others?

I have lots of GS 1324 on the AOS pics :D they are in my webshots album, if you do a search under ckrobyn101 you will find them!!!

Archived