Specific Sanctuary Questions

JennAngel9

I don't mean to incite any more debate on cruise add-ons, but I was hoping somebody could answer the following three questions:

1. Is the Sanctuary substantially similar to the environment of the "Spa Deck" on the Tahitian Princess/sister ships? Is there a hot tub or just loungers?

2. Is it possible to prepay &/ pre-reserve space in the sanctuary for the entire cruise? (I am assuming there is a limit to the number of people they will sell the space to at any given time, but please correct me if I am wrong)

3. Is the Sanctuary a non-smoking space?

I don't mean to incite any more debate on cruise add-ons, but I was hoping somebody could answer the following three questions:

1. Is the Sanctuary substantially similar to the environment of the "Spa Deck" on the Tahitian Princess/sister ships? Is there a hot tub or just loungers?

2. Is it possible to prepay &/ pre-reserve space in the sanctuary for the entire cruise? (I am assuming there is a limit to the number of people they will sell the space to at any given time, but please correct me if I am wrong)

3. Is the Sanctuary a non-smoking space?

I think it's very different - it's adults only with shady and sunny spots and the space is limited. It's very quiet and relaxing with plush loungers and chairs. There are "serenity" stewards who will look after you, it is non-smoking and you have the option to have spa treatments on deck. There is a special menu from which you can order and have it delivered to you lounger, the hot tubs are one deck down at the spa pool.

You can reserve it by the half day or full day but not in advance.

I was well worth it IMHO. ;)

Here's a picture from my gallery:

1042961679_ae46ba5cd3.jpg?v=0

I'm glad to know that the space is non-smoking and does (even if not necessary) take reservations.

When we cruised on the Tahitian Princess last summer, they sold admittance to the sanctuary-like area by the week, and there was only availability for the first 20 or so people to reach the spa.

Thanks also for the photo-- it's great to see a real life representation!

Archived