Andy you are SO informative!

njbrunete

Andy, you are so great at supplying people with so much information. That is wonderful!

I am sorry again we missed the meet and greet! Do you have any pics? I am wondering if maybe we met passing by! :) I kept seeing the same people everyday it was fun!

The cruise was fun for me and my husband...the couple we were with didn't really enjoy the time they had on the ship which is probably why we didn't have a GREAT time. But overall the cruise was nice.

Since my husband and I own a food business it was hard not to critic the food. But then again we did find a lot of dishes that we enjoyed! We ate in the dining room Michaelangelo most of the time and it was nice to get waited on.

The ship is spotless and we were happy about that.

We had a good time...

Well, thanks for your comments... I really enjoy sharing my/our experience on the ship, helping fellow cruisers and be an active member within the CC community. Helping others is what it's all about!

I really appreciate it and wish we would have met in person... maybe on the next cruise?

I'll post some pics here shortly... I still haven't had time to download them on my computer... that's how it is when you take a cruise just before Christmas and are gone out of the office for a week!

Once again, thanks!! :)

[quote name='Cruise4Andy;

I'll post some pics here shortly... I still haven't had time to download them on my computer... that's how it is when you take a cruise just before Christmas and are gone out of the office for a week!

We are all eagerly awaiting your photos!

As njbrunete said' date=' thank you for all you information and taking the time to inform us, especially at this busy time of the year!:D :D :D [/size']

Archived