cabin assignment

oldhamlass

When we booked we weren't given the option of choosing a specific cabin (we are in the UK so maybe that was the reason:confused: ). We have just got our docs and have been assigned 6270 on the Triumph. It's a balcony cabin as we expected but it has a upper berth, my question is would that be where my 3 year old (just) would be sleeping? I was expecting a convertable sofa and I'm concerned about her safety in an upper berth! She has a tendency to roll out of bed:eek: .Do you think it would be to late to ask for a cabin change, we sail in 3 weeks?

thanks

When we booked we weren't given the option of choosing a specific cabin (we are in the UK so maybe that was the reason:confused: ). We have just got our docs and have been assigned 6270 on the Triumph. It's a balcony cabin as we expected but it has a upper berth, my question is would that be where my 3 year old (just) would be sleeping? I was expecting a convertable sofa and I'm concerned about her safety in an upper berth! She has a tendency to roll out of bed:eek: .Do you think it would be to late to ask for a cabin change, we sail in 3 weeks?

thanks

I'm afraid that's the case. The only balcony cabins with convertible sofas appear to be Cat 11 on the Empress deck.

There is a railing on that upper bunk to prevent one from rolling out in their sleep:

upperbunkTriumph.jpg

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply!

The pic you have posted looks like it has a bed underneath (sofa?). I was under the impression that all balcony cabins had a sofa that could be slept on.

She is a restless sleeper and I'd be worried that the rail isn't enough. Oh well it looks like Daddy may be in the upper berth (is it big enough for a 6'5" man?)......I haven't mentioned it yet;)

Archived