Day Pass At Marriott

tonethebone

After reading a lot on these boards about the Marriott, I am going to go ahead and call them about the "day pass" or possibly a room. We are only there from 8 to 3 but love to have a room to go to. We have done this at Atlantis in Nassau and it works out perfectly. I'll post of how it went upon our return.

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

I am still in the process of booking day excursions. This one sounds interesting with booking a room for the day and sound perfect for my mom and I. Have you had anymore luck with info? See you on Connie.

Maureen

we hailed a cab at the pier, took a little tour, and then stopped at the Marriott and asked. It was no problem. No reservations. I don't know if they would take them either, but I guess you could go to the Marriott website and call them.

We are very interested in the Marriott day pass when we are in St. Kitts this October. Does anyone know how much a taxi would cost and how far a ride it is from the pier to the Marriott?

Thanks,

Susan

Archived