Mexican Musical show

mew1

That show is done at the Forum Shops (owned by Diamonds International / Diamond Creations). You are bussed or given a taxi ride to a commercial center where there are diamond stores, oriental rug stores, and upscale candy or other types of retail facilities.

It is really a shopping tour given to a captive audience. There is a scheduled "free time" before and after the show to give you the opportunity to browse and shop.

I've not seen the show and it could be very good; the idea is to take your shopping however and the show is just to get you there.

There are different folkloric productions around the main plaza during the days as part of a program to invite tourists to the historic "El Centro". These are free, but roving and you likely would not see as much but sitting in a sidewalk restaurant in the main plaza you will see some of this type of entertainment.

If you like to shop and you want to see the show, they have put together a nice package for that purpose.

Thank you so much, well that explains why I could not find any info on it. I am not into the expensive shopping, I get a few bargains, and a few things to remember the trip, that's it, I will disappoint them with my shopping. Do you have any suggestions on things to do, my mom can't walk long distances.

Thanks so much

Mary:)

Thank you so much, well that explains why I could not find any info on it. I am not into the expensive shopping, I get a few bargains, and a few things to remember the trip, that's it, I will disappoint them with my shopping. Do you have any suggestions on things to do, my mom can't walk long distances.

Thanks so much

Mary:)

I hear a lot of great things about Discover Mexico, a history of the country and this region in scale miniatures. I'm planning on taking my brother and his wife to see this; they also don't care for walking and shopping.

http://www.islacozumel.com.mx/eng/act-attractions.asp

Do you know if there is a lot of walking on this event my mom is just recoving from a car accident and at 70 isn't healing as fast as planned, he angle hurts if she walks too much, and she tries not to use wheelchair, Ms indepentant you know.

Do you know if there is a lot of walking on this event my mom is just recoving from a car accident and at 70 isn't healing as fast as planned, he angle hurts if she walks too much, and she tries not to use wheelchair, Ms indepentant you know.

There cannot be a great deal of walking; the building is not the size of a shopping mall. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they didn't have wheel chairs or other handicapped assisting things.

Cozumel Insider has a coupon which makes me believe they are familiar with this attraction.

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Coupons

Contact them with your questions and possibly your admission tickets.

Archived