Versailles tour in Paris?

mslinh210

• 3 weeks later...
Karen--- Will Cityrama or Parisvision pick you up at the port of Le Havre? If not, do you know of a tour company that will? Sea-FAB

Not that I am aware of..these are tours taken out of Paris itself as the OP asked for.Can't help you with tours from LeHavre,but there may be some information ore tours on this board.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have email or websites for either tour guide? We are in Paris for 3 full days and 2 half days so I am not sure we will have time to go to Versailles or not but would like to have the option. The only one who has not been is our 12 year old but I have great memories of going when I was here age so if we can do it easily we probably will go.

Do you have email or websites for either tour guide? We are in Paris for 3 full days and 2 half days so I am not sure we will have time to go to Versailles or not but would like to have the option. The only one who has not been is our 12 year old but I have great memories of going when I was here age so if we can do it easily we probably will go.

I assume you are asking me since you will be in Paris..so here is some info

www.parisvision.com

www.pariscityrama.com

They each have different tours for Versailles,and prices change re dates.You can also go by train,and get a guide there,but I don't have any specific info on this.

Archived