Whittier transportation ??

wlfarm

What transportation options are at the end of Northbound cruise at the Whittier cruise terminal? I'm thinking about renting a car and driving to Denali. Are there any rental car agencies near terminal? Taxis?

Is transportation to Anchorage at the end of cruise included, or is it a transfer that you have to buy? I guess that wuold be an expensive cab ride?

Thanks for any info. you can give!!

What transportation options are at the end of Northbound cruise at the Whittier cruise terminal? I'm thinking about renting a car and driving to Denali. Are there any rental car agencies near terminal? Taxis?

Is transportation to Anchorage at the end of cruise included, or is it a transfer that you have to buy? I guess that wuold be an expensive cab ride?

Thanks for any info. you can give!!

Whittier is 1 1/2 hours from Anchorage.

We used the Carnival transportation from Anchorage to Whittier (we were doing the Southbound) but lots of people take the train and said it was a very nice and scenic drive.

I would take the Carnival Transportation or train to Anchorage and rent a car from there. Carnival transportation is extra. When we were there, I THINK (running on old memory) it was $45.00 a person.

Have a great cruise!!

We used the Carnival transportation from Anchorage to Whittier (we were doing the Southbound) but lots of people take the train and said it was a very nice and scenic drive.

Is the train station close(walking distance with luggage) to the cruise terminal in Wittier? Close to airport in Anchorage? Do you know if there is rental agency at train station in Anchorage?

Thanks!

Archived