Resorts Vs. Excursion?

Dialemic

Well, heres my predicament (i pretty sure I spelled that wrong lol). Anyways, me and my wife went to Jamaica last year and didnt really wanna go around the town due to the people (selling pot, trying to sell you crap forcefully etc..). Anyways, we went on the ATV excursion and had a blast. My question for you. We wanna go on the ATV adventure again in March but we have 2 new comers coming along with us. We were wondering if the Sandals resort in Montego Bay was better than the ATV adventure? I mean, its all inclusive right? Drinks, food, etc all paid for? Has anyone actually been to this resort? We usually do our snorkeling on 7 mile beach in Grand Cayman, but hows that water in Jamaica? Jellyfish? Anything hazerdous? I know ATV could be dangerous if your not careful, but i guess what are the perks to the resort vs. atving? Maybe any other suggestions for Montego Bay for an age group of 20-23??

We went to a different resort last year on Freedom. We didn't book with RCI - just got into a taxi and it was like 5 minutes away. It was $40 pp all you can drink and eat. (I think Sandals is more expensive because its probably a tad nicer maybe I don't know) The beach was nice and the pool was great with a water slide and lazy river. We got great views of Freedom from the top of the water slide. I will see if I have pics. The food was so so but we didn't really mind that much because we just had a snack...we took full advantage of the drinks though. So if you like to relax and have a few cocktails I think go for it.

We are doing the ATVs in St. Marteen in Feb and cannot wait!

added a couple of pics so you can see the beach and view of freedom

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbuXDli2bNWNw&notag=1

Archived