Lawrence of Antigua Tour - Best tour I ever had

brendy1

We did the "Lawrence of Antigua" tour on December 1, 2007. We booked his tour back in June. In October I e-mailed him and he confirmed back to me the next day. In his confirmation e-mail he told us when and where to meet him. We walked to the area where Lawrence told us to meet us. We looked for the plaid vest, just like the one he has on his website photo. We found Lawrence and he looks like his picture on his website. We waited for the rest of the people on our tour to show up. We had a total of 9 people in our tour. After they showed up, Lawrence went to get his mini-bus from the parking lot, the mini-bus was very clean and very new (in talking with Lawrence during our tour, he stated that he just got it 3 months ago). Lawrence had a head set on so you could hear everything clearly. He was very informative, funny and patient with the passengers(we had 3 ladies on our tour who kept asking all sorts of questions). Thru-out the tour, he explained everything clearly and professionally. At one point we were talking about pineapples, so he stopped at a roadside fruit stand and bought a pineapple and had them cut it up for all of us to try. While on tour, he had a cooler full of rum punch, fruit punch, water, soda and beer to drink thru-out the tour. After all of the stops of sight seeing, he took us to a local beach and we were able to spent two hours there. After the beach, Lawrence had special seat covers on the seats to protect the fabric seats. At the end of the tour, he dropped us off at the front gate of the pier. Out of all the tour on this 9 day cruise, this was by far the best tour we had. We had 3 NCL tours and 2 private tour with Lawrence being one of them. The cost of his tour was $US dollars and to be paid at the end of the cruise. This tour lasted almost 7 hours long and in my option well worth the money spent. If someone were to ask me about Lawrence of Antigua tour, I would have no problem giving him a great recommendation. I would book his tour again if in Antigua.

Doug & Vikki

Archived