Good Day Not to Tour?

TennisLover

On our cruise in February, we have 5 ports. I don't want to book an excursion (private tour) every day. I think we will need a break from touring for the day (my pocketbook will need a break too!).

Is St. Kitts a good choice to just beach it for the day? Relax after two excursions the previous two days? Are there beaches like Cozumel, where they have water trampolines and other fun stuff for the kids (mine are 12 and 15)? Lounge chairs, good food and drinks?

What do you think?

Yes, by all means take either the water taxi or taxi to Frigate Bay. There are beach bars/restaurants and activities on the beach. You can also go to Friars Beach or Cockleshell Beach where there other beach bars/restaurants and beach activties. Enjoy your visit to St Kitts.

Are all those beaches fun, relaxing and active? (I'm happy with a book and a drink; rest of my family needs stuff to do!)

How does the water taxi to Frigate Bay work? Near where the cruise ship docks? How often does it run? Cost?

We're at St. Kitts from 10 am - 6 pm.

They are at Port Zante when the ships are in. I believe that the fare is $10. They will take you right to Frigate Bay and drop you off. Since your ship is the only scheduled ship in St Kitts on the 21st it should not be crowded. It is about a 10 min. ride

Archived