Carnival Freedom docking in Cozumel

bobbygirl

According to cruisecal.com, the Freedom will be the only ship in Cozumel on Jan. 7. Does this mean that the ship will be docking at the downtown Punta Lagosta Pier or will it still dock at one of the other piers further south?

Our excursion meets up in front of Carlos & Charlies at the plaza, so I'm hoping the Freedom docks downtown to save a cab ride! :D

According to cruisecal.com, the Freedom will be the only ship in Cozumel on Jan. 7. Does this mean that the ship will be docking at the downtown Punta Lagosta Pier or will it still dock at one of the other piers further south?

Our excursion meets up in front of Carlos & Charlies at the plaza, so I'm hoping the Freedom docks downtown to save a cab ride! :D

Not sure where she will dock.. but we will be onboard with ya:p

Chances are in your favor that it will dock at the punta langosta pier..:)

Archived