Victory 2008: L-shaped Cabin or Panorama Cabin?

4nzic1

Hi All,

This past week we just put down a deposit on Victory when it begins sailing out of San Juan November next year. Currently, I have cabin 7419 booked. However, I'm also considering rebooking for cabin 1067 on the Panorama just to try something different and the price is right/less than what I have 7419 booked. We did an L shaped cabin before when we sailed Destiny in 2005 and we loved it so we know what to expect in such a cabin. However, for the price we're seeing for the panorama cabin, we were wondering should we forego the extended balcony and L shaped slightly bigger cabin just to experience going up to a much higher deck and with less cabins just for the experience? Any thoughts as to which cabin to take? : )

Many thanks in advance

P.S. The day we return from the Victory sailing we will be getting on RCCL's Adventurer of the Seas for a different Southern Caribbean itinerary. : )))) We have an Aft cabin on that one that's supposed to have a little longer balcony so if we do go with Victory 1067 we won't feel cheated on balcony. ; )

Thanks Gypsyrose,

I never thought about the restroom aspect. : ) I have this 'thing' about public restrooms so I do make the trek back to my cabin to use the restroom on cruises. : ) After I posted my husband and I mulled over which cabin to take and he said since we've done the L-shaped and experienced it already (he loved that extended balcony too and the fact that the cabin is at the end of the hall in a corner) and since this is a new opportunity to experience a cabin on one of the top decks (we always float between upper and empress) at a very good price (less than what we are paying for the L-shape cabin) let's go for it. : ) But before I make that change I want to hear from cruising experts such as you guys. : )))

: )

On our first cruise, we were in 1061 on Victory. That, along with our Lido cabin on Conquest, were probably our favorite locations to date on a cruise. We loved being so close to the Lido pools and buffet. Aside from great location, it was very quiet. We have an aft wrap on Victory booked for next summer, though, so our favorites may change....:cool:

Nybumpkin,

Thanks for the tip. ; ) Once you experience that wraparound aft perhaps you too may have future problems deciding which is best because each seems to have perks : ) On the cruise immediately following this Victory cruise we have large balcony aft cabins (friends and family have all the cabins on that particular aft deck taken) so we wouldnt be too heartbroken trying this new location on Victory. : )

Archived