Question regarding 45 day letter

sparkscruiser

Just got a 45 day letter from Carnival - yipee! My question is, can I use it for something for my BIL and SIL when they sail with us in October? Or do they require that it is delivered to our cabin only? I did a search and found some references to the 45 day letter - but the link Fred had on there didn't work - either it's no longer there or the computer just doesn't want to cooperate. Thanks very much for the info!

Just got a 45 day letter from Carnival - yipee! My question is, can I use it for something for my BIL and SIL when they sail with us in October? Or do they require that it is delivered to our cabin only? I did a search and found some references to the 45 day letter - but the link Fred had on there didn't work - either it's no longer there or the computer just doesn't want to cooperate. Thanks very much for the info!

It's your gift and you can do with it as you will... You'll need their cabin and booking number.

Thanks - that's what I was hoping for. I know they will be as hooked as we are ( like everyone else on the boards!) once they get on board, this is just another little incentive. We booked a balcony guaranty so no cabin assignments yet.

Thanks for the reply.:)

Thanks - that's what I was hoping for. I know they will be as hooked as we are ( like everyone else on the boards!) once they get on board, this is just another little incentive. We booked a balcony guaranty so no cabin assignments yet.

Thanks for the reply.:)

Yeah... most assignments seem to show up inside 40 days...

I'm trying my first balcony guarantee on my September sailing on the Conquest. From what I've heard, the upgrade fairy is either on strike or out of work! I'm hoping that they'll bring the fairy back before mid summer or I'll just get what I paid for... not that there's anything wrong with that!!

;)

Apologies in advance...

What's a 45-day letter?

When you get back from your cruise, you can write Carnival Guest Relations dept a nice or not so nice letter about your experience during your cruise vacation. This is a good time to mention key people that made your vacation a great one also.

Some people are randomly picked after receiving a letter and sent via mail whats called a 45 day letter. Its a Gift that you can receive, you must call Carnival within 45 days from your next cruise.

The selection of gifts are Chocolates, Wine bottle, Drink Coupons, photo discount coupon etc.

The letter I wrote pointed out some areas for improvement (VIP boarding was forgotten - they came into the room and told us they were sorry - they forgot about us!) and areas where we thought the service was great - our dining room staff Kiishore and Inyoman. I used to work in customer service and feel that it's important to let a company know what they are doing right and what they are doing that could use improvement.

Archived