toning ab area by 10/17/2004

sweetdelta

There really aren't any "quick fix" diets that are healthy. You might want to try South Beach because it actually makes you lose weight in your abdominal area faster. I can personally vouch for it. However, if you only have 10 lbs to lose, you will not lose it all before your cruise. Just exercise, eat right, and if you lose ANY weight, be thankful. ;) Good luck and have a great time on your cruise.

Get yourself an ab roller quick. Then do 50 crunches per day.

Get 5 lb hand weights. and search on line for some great exercises for arms and also squats using weights for legs and tummy, you could lose three or more inches in one month.

I also am in the South Beach group and find that I am losing more weight on my middle than any other diet I've tried.

I have been amazed at the results I am seeing with my Pilates tape! Especially around the middle. My tummy has been a trouble spot forever ~ even when I was at my goal weight! The tape I seem to keep gravitating back to is Crunch pick your Spot Pilates. It has 3 - 10 minute target workouts for your belly, butt and thighs, plus a full body workout. I can guarantee it'll be a lot more fun than doing 50 crunches a day!:o I hope that this helps you out in time for your cruise!

Archived