Thank You to Patti & Jim....

Thanks for the phone numbers for RCI points redemption. We got our certificate in the mail yestday, called RCI, gave them the number and it all went smoothly....thanks to the info that you posted! I put the certificate in the mail yesterday also. Can't wait to get on board VOYAGER!

Thanks for the phone numbers for RCI points redemption. We got our certificate in the mail yestday, called RCI, gave them the number and it all went smoothly....thanks to the info that you posted! I put the certificate in the mail yesterday also. Can't wait to get on board VOYAGER!

I have just called and requested a certificate for the first time.. and want to use it on my January cruise.... I know I must make a copy and mail it in - but you made reference to calling RCI - who should I call?

Thanks & Merry Christmas

Since our cruise is in 20 days....I called 1-888-305-4626 and told them I had a points certificate and wanted to give them the number. They took it down and asked our booking # and said they would put it into the system. I then made a copy and mailed the original off to them. I was afraid if we waited for the mail to get there, we wouldn't have our OBC when we got on.

Since our cruise is in 20 days....I called 1-888-305-4626 and told them I had a points certificate and wanted to give them the number. They took it down and asked our booking # and said they would put it into the system. I then made a copy and mailed the original off to them. I was afraid if we waited for the mail to get there, we wouldn't have our OBC when we got on.

Thanks - Merry Christmas

You are more than welcome. Glad that it all worked out. I plan on doing the same thing this week for our upcoming cruises in March & April. Now that I know it worked for you.............it had better work for me!!:D

Merry Christmas.

Archived