Help / Best Tours

Lady of the Lakes

Okay all you Professional Cruisers I need some help on picking a tour for Progresso Mexico. We are leaving on the 19th of January and I have searched my computer and cannot decide on what to do so this is where I need your help. I would like your input on the tours -which are worth it and those that are not. I appreciate any and all input. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays to you all!!:confused:

Okay all you Professional Cruisers I need some help on picking a tour for Progresso Mexico. We are leaving on the 19th of January and I have searched my computer and cannot decide on what to do so this is where I need your help. I would like your input on the tours -which are worth it and those that are not. I appreciate any and all input. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays to you all!!:confused:

Loved Progreso, but never left the beach/town area!

Whatever you do, don't do the Corona beach thing -- you can do the same thing on your own.

I was not ambitious enough, but you can also take a bus to Merida on your own for poco dinero.

If you are looking for a specific tour, post back. Otherwise, look at the Ports O call boards for a ton of info.

We did the Meridia city/shopping tour through Carnival. Meridia is rich in history/culture. Bein a retired construction worker, I really enjoyed seeing the old cathedral, governor's mansion etc. My GF thoroughly enjoyed this tour also, but we're nearly sixty, so the younguns might want something with a higher activity level. Here's the town square where all the workers congregate each morning to find jobs. That's the governor's mansion in the background.

Glory22804059-1.jpg

Archived