Mexican cruise

vlnovak

What is the dress for an 11 day out of san diego? I know most Ca. people do not like to dress up. Will sport coats be it or still pack a suit? i know women can get by more easily with dressing up a little black dress.Thanks. This cruise is in January.

The evening wear for Mexican Riviera is the usual. DH rented a cruise tux, although since we have just bought a super dark suit, it's more our style. One thing you might not expect though, is that San Diego might be WICKED COLD, as well as your first/last cruise days. We went in the fall, and it was pants/sweater weather for these parts. We were thinking, "What have we done?" and then when we got to Mexico, it was DARN hot. So, just be prepared.

I've lived in San Diego all my life and often we are in shorts on Christmas Day - October through January is usually on the warm (70s) side. BUT be sure and bring at least one sweat outfit for on the ship the first day out and probably the last 1-2 days coming back. Otherwise, in Mexico - go with your summer clothes. Laurie

Archived