panorama suite-Atlantica

chris209

I have just booked Panorama suite 6219 on the Atlantica for New Years. Has anyone been in this suite or a similar one and is there enough room for 2 adults and 2 children? The photo I saw on the Costa website seemed to show that this suite has 2 separate areas (bedroom and sitting room) but other photos show it as only one large room. How do they accommodate the 2 children for sleeping? I also note I am near the elevator and I am now concerned this might be a noisy location. Any thoughts or experience? Is it possible to change suites once the booking is made and the deposit sent?Thanks for any advice.

Chris

We were in PS 6207 on a 16 day Transatlantic cruise. The suite is ONE large room. There is a sofa that probably makes into a bed. The balcony is large and the bath room is very nice. If you go to http://www.cruisestateroom.com/Costa/atlantica.htm this will show you approximately how the cabin looks. I don't think that you will have a problem with elevator noise. If you look at the floor plan for the Amarcord deck on the same website you will see that the hallway takes a couple of turns just before it gets to your cabin.

Archived